There is no MLS number and no address; is this actually for real and if it is who would I contact in order to purchase this property?

Asked by Bill Burke, San Tan Valley, AZ Tue Dec 11, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3076921549--W-St-Lucia-Dr-…

Answers

5
Yamile Hirsh, Agent, Gilbert, AZ
Wed Dec 12, 2012
Dear Bill,

Properties become syndicated from the Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service (ARMLS) to several other pages. One is Trulia, Zillow, Homes.com, etc. The way this works sometimes can be a little "out of sync" or slow. Which means at times a home may be no longer available (which means pending, under contract or closed-sold) and will still appear in any of the syndicated pages.

Not all realtors are familiar with Realty Track. This is not a teaser add. Realty track is a service that provides with Bank owned, foreclosures and auction sales. You have to pay to join, and recommend this service more for investors. If you are planning to buy through a loan I do not recommend this. If you are an investor then it won't be a bad idea to join.

The best way to find properties and stay up to date with live data is a realtor. A good realtor up to date with technology will provide a quick search through his/her website that allows you to search on your own. This will give you the liberty as the client to shop pressure free. I believe that success is just an outcome of showing the client that relationships are more important that a sale.

Do your homework when selecting a realtor. Check associations, designations, expertize and ask for referrals. It is important to understand that a realtor is not the same from others just by having a license. A good realtor will make all the difference in the world between a successful transaction and a not very good one.

At your service,

Yamile Hirsh (Shamile)Psy. D, SFR, e-PRO,CLHMS
Real Estate Investor Specialist.
Home Smart Real Estate
2680 S. Val Vista Dr. Suite 101
Gilbert , AZ 85297
myhirsh@gmail.com

Direct: 480-567-2121
Fax: 480-247-3722
http://www.topsellaz.com

"Your partner in Real Estate"

One of the Top 10 Featured Agents by Realtor.com in the East Valley

Multi-million dollar producer

Who is who in Real Estate top 100
http://www.facebook.com/TheHirshRealEstateGroup
Web Reference:  http://www.topsellaz.com
Stephanie We…, Agent, Gilbert, AZ
Wed Dec 12, 2012
I'm not sure how/why these types of properties show up. Trulia should do something about that because there is no way you can find a 5 bdrm 3 bath 2663 sq ft single family property in Gilbert for $26,647 and it has no specific address. This type of property is usually a "hook" to get someone to click on their ad or call.

If you're looking for an agent, best to find one that can set up a portal which has direct access to all the MLS listings and send you daily email updates so you don't miss out on anything.

All the best!
Sally Shino, Agent, Chandler, AZ
Wed Dec 12, 2012
Hello Bill,

Most likely this home as been off market for sometime now. If would like know more about some
great homes in the San Tan Valley, area please contact me directly on my cell. 480-326-1851.

Thank you!
Alan Kittelm…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Wed Dec 12, 2012
After thoroughly researching the information provided, I was able to identify the property in question. This home was sold on January 23, 2012 for $191,900. It was sold by Fannie mae(investor) to the current owner. Previous owner was Fannie Mae. Citi Mortgage had bought it at trustee sale for $282,101 on 11/09/2011 and then transferred the property to Fannie Mae.
If you are interested in discussing this in greater detail or interested in finding out more about Trustee Sales, Bank owned homes, or methods of acquiring homes at the best price, please feel free to contact me anytime.
Kristen Van…, Agent, Mesa, AZ
Tue Dec 11, 2012
I think this is just a teaser ad. If you look closely it says that price is what the bank was owed or essentially "bought" it back for. Without an address there is no way to actually know what property they would be talking about. Unless the house burned down and only the land is left there is no way they would sell a property like that at this price. Sorry it's just a little too good to be true.

Kristen
Thank you for your quick response; that is what i thought also "to good to be true" Thank you
Flag Tue Dec 11, 2012