Property Q&A in Chadds Ford>Question Details

joanntal, Home Buyer in Chadds Ford, PA

The transfer value is shown as $1000.00. I will purchase this for the $1000.00. What do I have to do to transfer this property into my name?

Asked by joanntal, Chadds Ford, PA Tue Mar 27, 2012

This question is about this property:…

The transfer value was a value used to record the transfer of ownership from the prior owner to the bank. It would be a similar value if the transfer happened between family members. It has no relevance to market value or asking price.

If you wish to pursue the property, I would be happy to give you an opinion of market value, and some options for moving forward with a purchase offer.

Best Wishes,

Cathy Rock
610 500 4750
Prudential Fox & Roach
Unfortunately sometimes RealtyTrac adds houses on this site with misleading figures. If you wish to purchase a foreclosure, your best move would be to discuss your intentions with a Realtor. We can get you prequalified to purchase as well as show you what is on the market and what the asking price really is. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Brian Fletcher
Century 21 Absolute
(610) 312-3158