The sales price is wrong

Asked by Sweetpea, Hillsborough, NJ Sat Dec 29, 2012

the sales price is $280,000 not $260,000. Please check the record and revise the information on your website. Wrong information will mislead your client.

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/New_Jersey/Hillsborough/sold/100…

Answers

1
Michael Adams, Agent, Belle Mead, NJ
Sat Dec 29, 2012
Hello Sweetpea,
Although I had no involvement with this transaction, according to Garden State MLS, you are correct. The property sold for $280,000, closing on 8/17/2012. In the past I have advised others not to rely on third party real estate sites, due to incorrect information, at times.

If you are trying to determine your home's worth, I would be happy to provide a free Competative Market Analysis (CMA) for you.

If you are searching for a Hillsborough home, I invite you to search the site below, which will provide real-time listings pulled directly from the MLS.

Happy New Year and good luck to you.