The pictures of the back yard can not be the right pictures for this property. Please confirm. Thanks!

Asked by Jason, San Francisco, CA Fri Mar 13, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/photos/1075765464-14-College-…

Answers

4
Mike Ackerman…, Agent, San Francisco, CA
Thu Mar 19, 2009
Jason, Deborah, New Yorker in SF,

The mystery of the photos has somewhat been resolved. The software gremlins are at work again.
I spoke with the listing agent and he has confirmed the photos are indeed wrong. He had not posted *any* photos whatsoever. His co-listor has only posted an exterior photo. The photos Trulia has somehow attached are in no way representative of the interior of the property and Trulia has been notified.

All my best,

Mike Ackerman
415-695-2715
ABZ@ZephyrSF.com
NewYorker in…, Both Buyer And Seller, 94110
Tue Mar 17, 2009
Hi Jason:
Did you ever find out about the photos for 14 College Ave? Deborah Lehman asked the same question, but never received a definitive answer. Obviously, it has nothing to do with Google earth. The photos in question are not posted on the listing agent's website. So where they came from is a mystery. A mistake or fraudulent misrepresentation???
Fri Mar 13, 2009
Jason,

If you're looking at Google to compare what you see on the MLS, please note those satellite photos are O-L-D-D-D-D-D!!!

I was looking at property in Antioch/Oakley/Brentwood with a repeat client a few weeks back. It was amazing the difference! I looked up the area through Google, Trulia and Zillow. All their photos showed the infrastructure for a new development, e.g. roads, leveled building sites etc. NONE of them showed the homes which had already been built. We drove through the subdivisions filled with foreclosed and REO homes and it was sooooo clear those photos were O-L-D-D-D-D...

http://www.trulia.com/voices/Property_QandA/this_can_t_be_th…

In short - trust your instinct , push yourself away from the monitor - call your agent if you have one, if you don't give us a call and we'll see the property together. The link above is from someone else asking the same question about 14 College Terrace.

If you'd like to work with a professional top producing team, give us a ring... "We're all about San Francisco!" }:-)

Thank you for asking!

Mike Ackerman
Zephyr Real Estate
415-695-2715
ABZ@ZephyrSF.com
Lance King, Agent, San Francisco, CA
Fri Mar 13, 2009
Jason,

The property is currently listed at $675K, but has no pictures posted. I am going to be in the vicinity today and I will drive by. If you shoot me your email address I will confirm for you later today.

Lance King/Managing Broker
415.722.5549 Cell
lance@fixedrateproperties.com