The person posting this property does not own it. They are trying to rip you off. If you send them money you will never see it again.

Asked by Stevesimpson-1971, Dallas, OR Sat May 14, 2011

This is a scam, the property is listed for sale and this person copied the add trying to rip you off.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3051699188-212-SW-Harder-Ave-Da…

Answers

2
Lana Lavenba…, Agent, Grants Pass, OR
Sun May 15, 2011
PLEASE - everyone out there- check out these different craigslist postings, etc. Some of my listings have been scammed by someone outside the states. The attorney general told me they can do nothing about it due to it being outside the states. DO NOT send money outside the states for a rental. Use your head - check it all out. They will post the real sellers name, address of property and then give you a phone number or address outside the states. DO NOT BELEIVE IT!!
Dave Sutton, Agent, Portland, OR
Sat May 14, 2011
I know nothing about the particulars of this property, but the scam he is describing was worked on a property listed for sale by another agent in my office some years ago, to the point that he had a special sign made for the front of the property saying that this home was NOT for rent.