Saki, Other/Just Looking in Hanover, PA

The link to get more info about this place is broken. How many bedroom and bathrooms in each home?

Asked by Saki, Hanover, PA Sat Nov 15, 2008

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1063677188-7554-Wigley-Ave-Je…

Answers

3
John Hurly, Agent, Columbia, MD
Mon Nov 9, 2009
good afternoon Saki

This rancher property has 4 brs and 2 full baths located on a acre lot. Unfortunately, it appears to have been withdrawn from the market and may be the reason the link was broken. If you are still interested, I can try to contact the list agent, possibly the seller changed his mind about selling. There may be another similar property that meets your needs and I would like to send you listings that meet your desired price range and requirements via an automatic listing system. let me know if I can be of service .
janet garint…, Agent, Bel AIr, MD
Sun Nov 16, 2008
Saki, Jon would be able to do a great job with helping you. Usually the services of a buyers agent are FREE to you. You have everything to gain and nothing to lose by asking Jon to assist you with finding a home that meets your needs. It is far more convenient to have one great agent to always reach out to with your real estate questions...you will find it makes life easier. Good Luck!
Jonathan S T…, Agent, Columbia, MD
Sat Nov 15, 2008
The cape cod has 4 beds, 2 baths. Two beds and a bath on each floor. The rancher is not specified, but my guess would be 2 beds, one bath. Shoot me your email, and I will send you the full 3 page realtor listing, all 9 pictures, and the tax records. I can arrange a showing at your convenience. I can also send you other good listings in the area. TuckerRealty@comcast.net. Thanks, Jon