The finished basement is it above ground? I also want to know the public school system in the area's rating.

Asked by Angie, Portland, OR Mon Dec 8, 2008

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1066684996-1937-Cheryl-Ct-Lak…

Answers

2
Linda Heinri…, Agent, Lake Oswego, OR
Thu Jan 8, 2009
Atherton Heights is a gorgeous neighborhood that was the site of the 2002 Street of Dreams. This particular home was part of the Street and has many extra amenities. The views of the Stafford hillside, Mt. Hood/Mt. St. Helens are pristine and the neighborhood lovely. There are currently 3 homes for sale and 2 others that are pocket listings along with a couple of building lots.

This stellar location is within walking distance to Lakeridge High School, Lusher Farms Park, The Dog Park, Lake Oswego Municipal Golf Course, Cooks Butte Park & many pathways.
Allison James…, Agent, Portland, OR
Mon Dec 8, 2008
Hi - this is a beautiful home! From what I can tell in looking at the photos, the basement is above ground in the front yard and has french doors leading out into the front yard - but is underground in the back yard with no direct access.

This home originally sold for $1,299,000 3 years ago. It's currently being listed by a relocation company and has been for sale since last August. The original list price was $1,490,000 and they've had several price drops to finally land at $1,325,000 on 11/17/08.....after they pay fees to sell - they are now netting less than they paid 3 years ago.

According to http://www.GreatSchools.net - the Lake Oswego schools get a rating of 10 out of 10 - which is the best they have. These schools are award winning and, according to everything I read and hear, the best in the Portland Metro area.

Hope that answers your questions. If you'd like to go take a look, just let me know. Or if you'd info on other homes for sale in the area - I can help there too.

Kelly Gebler
Real Estate Broker & Residential/Commercial Loan Officer
Commonwealth Group & Sunset Mortgage Co.
Ph: 503-516-1637
Email: LetUsGuideYouHome@comcast.net