THE PROPERTY ACCEPTS VA LOANS? PLEASE ANSWER TO: bbigornia@hotmail.com

Asked by Milagroslafuente, Orlando, FL Sun May 29, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Florida/Orlando/sold/4081304-762…

Answers

7
Lenee Magnus…, Agent, Clermont, FL
Tue May 31, 2011
That home is not available for sale but there are many homes in the general area that qualify for VA lending. I've provided a website link below which should direct you all the information you need about VA loans. Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me at 352-552-5622. Thank you!

Leneé K. Magnuson, REALTOR®

352.552.5622 cell
Web Reference:  http://www.valoans.com/
Jean-Luc McK…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Tue May 31, 2011
Certainly, this property will qualify for a VA loan. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you. It would be my pleasure to assist you with finding your next home here in Central Florida.
Michael F. W…, , Florida
Mon May 30, 2011
Although that particular property is not available, here is some VA information you may find useful.
Jose Davila, , Orlando, FL
Sun May 29, 2011
Milagros,
The property is not for sale.
If you need information about VA loans you should contact their office in Saint Petersburg, FL Tel: 1-800-827-1000 or access the link below.
If afterwards you need a Realtor you may contact me.
Anabella Ter…, Agent, Lake Mary, FL
Sun May 29, 2011
Buenas Tardes Milagros :)

It will be an honor to assist you with any of your Real Estate needs, please feel free to contact me anytime (407) 797-5139 or email me at AnabellaTercero@att.net
Z House Realty Group
( Bilingual Agent )
Rene Andino, Agent, Orlando, FL
Sun May 29, 2011
Hola Milagros,

The property is off the market.
Si quieres enviame lo que te interesa y te ayudo en la busqueda.

Rene Andino
US Army Retired
Lisa Hill, Agent, Winter Park, FL
Sun May 29, 2011

If you could provide more information about the property you are interested in, I will check it for you. Feel free to contact me anytime.

Lisa Hill, GRI
407-924-9393