Sold? Not?

Asked by Frank Fisher-love, Detroit, MI Thu Nov 17, 2011

Is this home still available for sale? Rental? Or no?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3059180798-Single-Family-Home…

Answers

4
Maria Apgar, Agent, Bernardsville, NJ
Thu Nov 17, 2011
There is a gorgeous contemporary rental in Mendham Township you may be interested in 6 bedroom, 8.2 bath. 12,000 per month which I would negotiate on your behalf.
Maria Apgar, Agent, Bernardsville, NJ
Thu Nov 17, 2011
Gaye Collins, , Chatham, NJ
Thu Nov 17, 2011
Hi Frank,
That house is already under contract. It is a beauty!!! I see you're from Detroit. Are you being transferred to the Morris County Area.? There are plenty of beautiful homes in Mendham and in the surrounding areas. Great schools and easy access into NYC. Let me know if I can be of any help in the future. No question is too small!!!
Gaye Collins
973/479-9293
Maria Apgar, Agent, Bernardsville, NJ
Thu Nov 17, 2011
That house is under contract. If you would like further information please call me on my Cel phone at 973-229-4054.
Maria