Property Q&A in Plymouth>Question Details

Plrad, Home Buyer in Maple Grove, MN

Single or multi-level home? Stairs? Is there main level bed/bath Garage? More pics available? HOA fees?

Asked by Plrad, Maple Grove, MN Sat Sep 10, 2011

Moving from WI for new job in MSP
Looking for home for myself (52) and mother (70) in nicer, quiet, safe neighborhood with nearby shopping and amenities.
Must have first floor bed/bath.
Pets?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3047507769-4350-Trenton-Ln-N-…

Answers

4
There are several townhomes available with main level living. There is one in plymouth that you can buy for $150K in a very nice and quiet area....lot of older couples live in that area. Contact me if you want to see it. 612-865-7784
Web Reference: http://www.HomesByVipul.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 11, 2011
There are a lot of options right now in Plymouth and Maple Grove...What is the most you want to spend? I've actually got a great listing myself right now in Plymouth on the main floor..... 1 level living in a very quiet development $115900. If you would like information on this listing you can see it all if you click on my profile. You can also email or call me directly anytime... I'm happy to email you other listings and even happier to show them to you in person. I don't charge my buyers anything and don't expect buyers to work with me just because I've shown them a few homes. I encourage you to google anyones name who you are considering working with and check yout their references too. Happy house hunting!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 10, 2011
Hi Plrad,

This is a nice condo. 2 BR 2 BA with two balconies. It is on the third floor but the elevator will get you there so everything is single level living. They allow small pets. Could be a very good value!
Single level with 1 garage stall (heated underground parking) and of course the single level answers your concerns regarding the 1st level bed/bath.They allow cats and the HOA fees are $361/mo.

Are you currently working with an agent? I do work in the area so if you's like to see this property or have any other questions feel free and contact me:
Karl Scherman
Executive Real Estate Professionals
763.232.6932