Since this property has been on the market for quite some time, would the owners consider selling on contract?

Asked by kimberly403, Shelbyville, IN Sat Sep 1, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/40516369-518-Howard-St-Shelby…

Answers

2
Connie Linds…, Agent, Greenwood, IN
Mon Sep 10, 2012
Im afraid not. Owner is in nursing home and must sell the house for the proceeds.
Do you need a contract sale? Give me a call if you have an opportunity.
Thanks.
Connie Lindsay
317-398-0789
Mona Spalding, Agent, Fairland, IN
Sat Sep 1, 2012
They do not have this property listed as a possible contract, but I can ask if you would like. Are you working with a Realtor, if you are have them call the listing agent. If you are not I would be happy to help. A typical contract sell has a large down payment, do you have this?
Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. No, I do not have a large downpayment. I am a first time homebuyer and looking for a nice home that I can afford. I have not worked with an agent as of yet. I would probably have a difficult time getting financed with a bank. I am looking for others ways to possibly attain a home.
Flag Sun Sep 2, 2012