Send the address please, so I can take a drive by.

Asked by Ekharvey, Malden, MA Sun Feb 15, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1074315600-Single-Family-Home…

Answers

2
Patricia Hou…, Agent, Middleton, WI
Mon Feb 16, 2009
Hello, Just to add a bit of info regarding location. The property on State street in Peabody is near Mars Park, a well liked park for softball players. It's near the Salem border but the street isn't one usually used as a cut through Street from Peabody to Salem like nearby roads. I believe the grammer school, if that's a concern, is Welch School. I was a resident of Peabody and know the city very well. If you would like to search for homes/addresses you might want to use my website http://www.massachusettsnorthshorehomes.com. The button to the left on the first page will allow you to do so without requiring registration. The site also includes informative homebuying tips including common questions about home financing and home inspections.

In this market, I would suggest using a Buyers Agent to assist in your home search and purchase. A Buyers Agent works for the buyer and protects the buyers interests. A Buyers Agents services will not cost you any addition money. We are paid through the commission offered by the seller. The agent listing the property for the seller called a Listing or Sellers Agent is considered to be working only for the interests of the seller. If you have any questions you may call on me at 978-509-7840 or email at pathoulden@hotmail.com. Pat Houlden, Vernon A. Martin Inc. Realtors. Happy home search!
Michael Giles, Agent, Beverly, MA
Sun Feb 15, 2009
Hi Ekharvey,
The address is 13 State St. in Peabody. If you decide that you would like to set up a showing, I would be happy to assist you .