Seller or bank owned? How quick can they close with cash, no conditions? rick, email: rick.poppy@yahoo.com

Asked by RICK JOHN, BRATTLEBORO, VT Wed Aug 25, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3026217402-19-North-St-Greenf…

Answers

2
J.M.Jones -…, , Massachusetts
Wed Aug 25, 2010
I agree - it is not the transaction so much as the documentation transfer and the legal end that holds up the deed, on average even with cash................- titles have to be searches and clean etc, on average 4 weeks and thats without any delays at all.
Amy Mateus, Agent, Ludlow, MA
Wed Aug 25, 2010
Sounds like the perfect sale to me...no baks and no conditions! The time it would take to close would depend mostly on how quickly the attorneys could complete all the paperwork. One of my agents has a similar deal scheduled to close on 9/7/10 and if it does indeed close on that date (which it looks like it will) it will have taken 3 weeks to close.