Russia. I bout house in Youngstown. How I can reach(visit) it? Or how I can rent it out distantly?

Asked by Victor, 44502 Fri Feb 25, 2011

In 01.2010 I bought a house in Youngstown on ebay.com. In the end of a year I asked for a simple tourist visa, but was refused. I don't know if they must give it, or may be it was a wrong type of visa?
On the sites of management companyes I saw only -clearning & ets... How I can rent it out distantly? Who may help me?
Victor M. Bragin, Russia. gvcsar@yandex.ru

Answers

2
Sherry Demar, Agent, Mahoning Township, PA
Mon Feb 28, 2011
We are a full service Management Company in business for 34 years. I would love to help you but I will need some more information. At any rate, we can talk and I will stear you in the right direction if I cannot help you personally.

Sherry A DeMar ABR, ARM, SCS, CSP, CNE
DeMar Realty, Inc
6219 Market Street
Boardman, Ohio 44512
Office: 330/726-8888
Cell: 330/233-2800
Fax: 330/758-2584
email: demarrealty@att.net
., , Future Residential, Blaine, MN
Fri Feb 25, 2011
The big question is ... where is the home located in Youngstown , Ohio ? There are some locations that are undesirable and difficult to rent . What is the exact address ?