Rivermont iinfo needed - looks great, has a country club. Need more details

Asked by St, 30022 Fri May 8, 2009

Answers

4
Robin Lanese, Agent, Johns Creek, GA
Sat May 9, 2009
St.

Rivermont Is a great community. Several different phases and styles ranging from condos to townhomes and executive golf course properties. Because it's located along the Chattahoochee river there are streams the creeks throughout. Most of these homes are custom built contemporary style from the 1970's. The community is services by Fulton county top performing schools. Great location for commuting too.

I hope this answer most of your questions. Feel free to contact me for more specific information.

Robin Lanese, Realtor,
Accredited Buyer's Representative, ABR
Certified Relocation Consultant, CRC
Real Estate Owned Specialist, REOS

Solid Source Realty
Robin@RobinLanese.com
678-231-1412
Web Reference:  http://www.RobinLanese.com
Hank Miller, Agent, Alpharetta, GA
Sat May 9, 2009
ST -

As Lee mentioned, specifiy what details you'd like. If it's data, dop me an email as I've sold and appraised homes in and around Rivermont and can pull as far back as ten years worth of data. We can slap it into easy to understand formats as well.

Nice community, older homes so there will be some updated, some not; affordable price range and good area.

Hank Miller, SRA, ABR
Associate Broker & Certified Appraiser
Prudential GA Realty
678-428-8276
Lee Adkins, Agent, Roswell, GA
Fri May 8, 2009
St. -
Hello! What do you need to know about Rivermont exactly?? It is a nice neighborhood and it has many different sections - ranging from one level condos to Golf Course homes. It is an older neighborhood and some of the homes have been updated and some have not. I am quite familiar with it and was showing property in Rivermont last weekend. The schools in the area are also very good.

I don't live in the neighborhood, but it's walking distance from where I live.

Let me know any specific questions you have or if you would like to see some of the homes on the market there in person or via email.

Thanks!

Lee
leeadkins@remax.net
404 966 3247
Web Reference:  http://www.leeadkins.net
St, Home Buyer, 30022
Sat May 30, 2009
Hey, Rivermont is great. Has a country club, community pool, clubhouse, tennis courts, and a private river park. Very active social committee. What's not to love?