Regarding the property at 7763 Country View Lane in Sanger...What is a potting shed? Is the study considered?

Asked by Tonya, Argyle, TX Tue Mar 24, 2009

one of the 3 bedrooms? Is the workshop part of the garage and can it be used as a home office with an air conditioner? Can goats and chickens be owned on this land? What internet service is available in this area? Can you provide more photos? We live about an hour away.
Thank you!

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Texas/Sanger/sold/21676705-7763-…

Answers

3
Jay Myers, Agent, Flower Mound, TX
Wed Mar 25, 2009
Tonya,

Following up on this property. It is a True 3 bedroom, a 2 car garage is attached to the house, and the workshop is a drive-through garage that should hold 3 cars stacked.

The land is zoned not to allow swine, or poultry, so yes on the goats, no on the chickens. Hope this helps, as always let me know if I can help with anything else.
Jay Myers, Agent, Flower Mound, TX
Tue Mar 24, 2009
Hello Tonya,

If you follow this link, you will see additional pics of the property.
http://northtexas.rapmls.com/scripts/mgrqispi.dll?APPNAME=No…
The potting shed can be seen on the 6th picture over.

Also I am assuming the workshop is the last picture over, which would mean it is separate from the stalls. The garage is attached to the house I believe. This appears to be a true 3 bedroom. I attempted to contact the listing agent, but she must not work as late as me ;) Hope this helps, and feel free to let me know if I can help in anyway.
Jackie Rankin, Agent, Fort Worth, TX
Tue Mar 24, 2009
Tonya,

The study is separate from the 3 bedrooms. It does appear that the workshop is part of the garage, however I'm not able to tell if it's air conditioned. Either way, I'm sure it wouldn't take much to put in a window unit. I can check on the internet service, but I would think that you would be able to get wireless. Definitely something we would need to check out. I'm not sure about the goats and chickens, but I do know that you can have horses on the property; again something that we would need to check on. A potting shed is a small one room (usually) shed that you can store your gardening tools and soil, etc. in. It usually has a shelf where you can pot your flowers, etc.. In this case, it also has the well head located within the shed. If you would like to forward your email address to me, I can provide you with a link to a visual tour of the home. It's a real beauty! This is my email address: truvaluerealty@gmail.com

Thanks Tonya!

Jackie
Tru Value Realty