Re. HOA fee,,,Is that $640.00 per month? and $7,680.00 per year?? How much does the HOAs increase each yearly?

Asked by Margaret Sanford, Destin, FL Sun Mar 31, 2013

As a retiree on a fixed income, one must know what to expect.

--
This question was asked from this property: http://=www.trulia.com/property/3113912942-4394-Stilling-Cir-Destin… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/3113912942-4394-Stilling-Cir-…

Answers

4
Paul Couch, , Destin, FL
Mon Apr 1, 2013
Margaret,
The association dues at Kelly Plantation are $640/quarter. $2560/yr. The HOA's have not changed much in several years. I would be most happy to discuss the neighborhood HOA's and other costs of ownership at your convenience. You can reach me at (850)-337-0789 or email me at paul@eimersgroup.com.
Paul Couch
Team Paul Couch
Eimers Group Real Estate
Kelly Klein, Agent, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Sun Mar 31, 2013
The fees are paid quarterly and are $640 per quarter x 4 quarters in a year this comes to $2,560 for the entire year. These fees pay for the following expenses: Accounting, Ground Keeping, Legal, Management, Recreational Facilities, Security.

You may like working with an Exclusive Buyer's Representative like myself rather than calling every Realtor off of a sign. I can assist you by helping you to save time, money, and avoid costly mistakes in the purchase of a Florida property. I look forward to hearing from you. In the meantime use the web reference below to do some more proactive searching on your own.

You can alternatively email me directly at Kelly@KellyKleinSoldMine.com or call my "Shell Phone" at 850-420-2480. I would love to assist you with your purchase.

Warmly yours,
Kelly Klein
Peter Mohyls…, Agent, Destin, FL
Sun Mar 31, 2013
That is a tough question to answer. I realize your concerns because I am a retiree also. You need to consider what the HOA actually cover. It differs between subdivisions. In Kelly the HOA covers; Accounting, Ground Keeping, Legal, Management, Recreational Facilities, Security. There are no insurance costs here so the fee's should be fairly stable with modest increases each year unless the HOA decides to cut back in some area. Saying that, I agree with Susan, get a Real Estate agent here in the local area to do more research on the subdivision. There might be some reason they are currently higher that normal. IE. some owners might be deliquent for some reason and theother owners are paying for that short fall.
Call me and we can discuss.
Peter Mohylsky
Keller Williams Emerald Coast, Destin Office
850-517-7098
Susan Rood, Agent, Niceville, FL
Sun Mar 31, 2013
The listing has the HOA fee at $640.00 per quarter.

If you would like to talk with the HOA representative, you can contact:

Assoc. Mgmt. Comp: ALLIANCE MANAGEMENT COMPANY
Assoc. Mgmt. Contact: KIM WITNER 850-650-2320

Should you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to call or email me anytime.

Take Care!