Property question - First time buyer

Asked by Alex, Los Angeles County, CA Tue Sep 4, 2012

I really like this property but I have couple of concers before I move ahead.

What is owner-tenant occupied % ratio for this building or community ?

Also does housing association has any pending legal issues ?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3094236784-339-Concord-St-K-G…

Answers

3
Talin Mardir…, Agent, Glendale, CA
Tue Sep 4, 2012
Hi!

As of today, 09/04/12, the agent has noted the MLS that they are no longer allowing any more showings on this property. This is a short sale and an accepted offer has been submitted to the bank. I would be more than happy to assist you in finding another property that is available and meets your criteria. You can contact me directly at 818-521-4133. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Blessings,
Talin Mardirosians
New Century Realtors & Associates Inc.
DRE# 01350014
DIRECT 818-521-4133
talin_mardirosians@yahoo.com
Jeero Habesh…, Agent, La Crescenta, CA
Tue Sep 4, 2012
Hello Alay29:

Unless the seller's agent has the information and is willing to provide it, the best way to determine the owner vs tenant ratio, and whether there is pending litigation is to obtain the CC&Rs, meeting minutes, and current financial records from the Home Owner Association and/or it's management company.

It has been our team's recent experience that many of the HOAs are in financial trouble and looking to either increase HOA dues or to establish a temporary special assessment to strengthen their finances.

If you choose to purchase a home that includes an HOA, make sure that you are provided CC&R and financial information in a timely matter. If not, that is a good indication of the current state of HOA.

Good luck and let us know if we can assist. 818.523.9995.
Team Green, Agent, Glendale, CA
Tue Sep 4, 2012
According to the listing in the MLS, it is a short sale property. The questions you have asked are items that the building's Homeowners' Association should be able to provide. Are you currently working with a real estate agent? If not, my husband and I work as a real estate team and would love to help you. Call us at 818-588-6476.