Property Q&A in Las Vegas>Question Details

Louise, Other/Just Looking in Outside U.S.

Please tell me what the condo fees are. And more questions below.

Asked by Louise, Outside U.S. Wed Oct 12, 2011

Also, what other costs would there be in addition and approximately how much would they be. And, are pets allowed here and are grand-children permitted to visit? Thanks for your help.

This question is about this property:…

Hi Louise,

this Condo Community in "Chateau Versailles" has a monthly HOA fee of $155which includes water, trash,
exterior community maintanance, has pool & spa, clubhouse with gym/exercise room. It's a pet friendly community, it's not a 55+ restricted community (it's a regular) you families do live there as well, of course.
It's located in the NW area (newer area) with several parks, this area is higher elevated with a beautiful LV city view (nearby the 215 Beltway).
Taxes are ranging (depending of size of condo - of course) approximately $600 - $1200.
If cash purchase . . the total closing cost fee could be (depending from title company - but they're close) roughly about $1500 - $1700.
But this specific condo listing you asked for, is already under contract (is gone).
I can email you only condo listings that are currently available at this moment if you'd like me to email me to my email address below or even maybe to call me and I'd be glad to help you to find you 'your' condo!

Warmest regards,

CELL: 702-241-6110

WEB: http:/