mundodeestre…, Home Buyer in Fairlawn, OH

Please tell me more about this property. There is no address or info, hard to tell anything from the photo. Thank you!

Asked by mundodeestrellas, Fairlawn, OH Mon Jan 21, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3106457725--Ridgewood-Rd-A…

Answers

3
There is a property listed at 3991 Ridgewood Rd as well that is a 2 bedroom, So hope this helps all parties.
I believe that This house is at 2388 Ridgewood. It was sold at a Sheriffs sale for $136,000 on Jan 4, 2013 and will be back on the market at some future date, and will be listed with a Realtor.

If you are interested in this house, let me know and I will watch for it and get you thru it. Call or text me at 330 644-2413, or email at Tom@TomMcCombs.com
there are a number of homes on Ridgewood Rd. send me your email and i will provide what is available on Ridgewood on the market as I do not know what price range you are seeking. There is a Fannie Mae repo listed and several listings that have contingencies and are pending.