Please send me the status of this property

Asked by Chele Hinnant, Baltimore, MD Sat Jan 24, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1051337662-29-Autumnwood-Ave-…

Answers

2
Kim Moyer, Agent, York, PA
Wed Feb 4, 2009
Chele,
Could the property you are referring to actually be 20 Autumnwood Ave. instead of 29 Autumnwood Ave.? Our MLS system does not give activity or show tax records for a property located at 29 Autumnwood. The system does show a property was listed and sold with the address 20 Autumnwood. The property seems to match the description you gave - square footage and acreage. If so, the property was listed in Dec. 2007 for $525,000. It settled in June 2008 at a price of $402,000. It appears the property had been involved in a "short sale." Should you need additional help please feel free to contact me at 1-800-521-2197 or (717) 757-9487.
Kim Moyer
Century 21 Heritage Realty
Trisha Wade, , York, PA
Sun Jan 25, 2009
Chele,
I have searched the mls and there is no record of a 29 Autumnwood. There is also no record of that address in the tax rrecords either. If I come across more information, I will let you know, but as of right now I am just as confused as your are seeing that the tax records don't have this address listed.
Trisha