Please remove all photos from my home, please update the price of the home based on the Oct. 2012 appraisal and purchase price of $400,000.-- 10/5/12

Asked by Amendola.john, Westbrook, CT Wed Jan 30, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Connecticut/Westbrook/sold/76333…

Answers

1
Lisa Orme, Agent, Windsor, CT
Wed Jan 30, 2013
The link to your home shows this as a sold listing and the data as being from a public record. Trulia should eventually show updated public record information, but that will probably not remove this public record information. The Trulia value estimate is based on their own internal formula, and this probably can't be changed by anyone except Trulia site personnel. From what I can tell from my use of the Trulia site, the pictures can only be removed by the person who originally loaded them onto the site, or the Trulia site personnel...you will probably have to contact their consumer help...I don't think the Q&A community is going to be able to help with this request....good luck...