Nadine Russo, Both Buyer and Seller in 01923

Please explain the auction process to buy a house? How will I know if there's anything wrong with the house?

Asked by Nadine Russo, 01923 Sun Feb 22, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2003854459--S-Teddy-Roosev…

Answers

2
Amy Kleefisch, , Kingman, AZ
Sun Feb 22, 2009
Attached is a link to one of the many auction companies that work in this area and there is a "How it Works" section you may find interesting. Each auction company has different rules so you will want to check with the particular auction company's website to become educated on their procedures. Most auction companies will allow you to inspect the property prior to the auction by holding an open house prior to the auction date. Also if there are disclosures available on the property they are available for your review online by filling out a registration form on the auction website. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance. Good luck!
Dana Schuster, Agent, Slidell, LA
Sun Feb 22, 2009
My understanding of the auction process is that you are not allowed to view & inspect the property beforehand. however,perhaps some one with more experience in that area will post here & give you a more definite answer.