John, Home Buyer in Williamsburg, VA

Please explain how this property came to be listed as "Sold". I am the owner. This property is not Sold.

Asked by John, Williamsburg, VA Sat Feb 14, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Virginia/Williamsburg/sold/98025…

Answers

1
Susan Krancer, Agent, Williamsburg, VA
Sat Feb 14, 2009
You are experiencing the frustration we often have with inaccurate info on Trulia (and other listing sites). When there's an error... even a crucial one like yours... it's difficult to get it fixed. There's no one you can call. You just have to send an e-mail and hope someone at Trulia will get to it.
My frustrations with Trulia are usually regarding the photos, prices, and the limited amount of editing I am allowed to do. I don't know that I have ever seen an active listing showing up as sold before. Yours is definitely still showing up as "active" on the MLS.
I do like their site and the way they present the properties, and they don't have as many errors as Zillow.
Good luck to you!