Please call asap regarding listing date and the floor this condo is on?? Please cal 614-302-4245 or 207-751-3002

Asked by Pam Jacob, Venice, FL Mon Aug 9, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1082554681-1506-Gondola-Park-…

Answers

2
John Peirano, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Mon Aug 9, 2010
Thanks Pam for your conversation and in amazing you knew my Uncle Albert. Small world. Anyways, this listing is showing in our Multiple Listing System that it SOLD last August 09 for 155,000. It is not currently showing active. Will do some digging for you and shoot over the listings to you as discussed. Look forward to discussing more and getting together to review when you return.

John
Theresa Brown, Agent, Sarasota, FL
Mon Aug 9, 2010
Hello Pam,

I believe this unit is on the second level, the ground level being the garages. It has, however, sold after a very short time on the market.
If I can help you find another unit acceptable to you, please give me a call or e-mail me. Thank you.

Theresa Brown
Michael Saunders & Company
TheresaBrown@michaelsaunders.com