Please advise details of this house...Does it have Mello Roos? What is exact address?

Asked by HerkamerBrown, El Dorado Hills, CA Sun Jan 27, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3099110061--Harwich-Ct-El-…

Answers

6
Michele Van…, Agent, El Dorado Hills, CA
Sun Jan 27, 2013
No it does not have mello roos although it does have a small HOA.
It is in Waterford very close to Folsom Lake the street is 2004 Harwich Ct. in El Dorado Hills.
Most homes in the Waterford area are at closer to $500k this house is by Lake Forest School.
all custom homes in the neighborhood.
Christine Li…, Agent, El Dorado Hills, CA
Thu Feb 7, 2013
All the info below is correct that the agents have given relative to no mello roos and low HOA dues, one thing no one mentioned is that you'll need an appointment with the seller in order to view the property. If you'd like me to set that up please contact me at 916.283.7427. It's a beautiful home with some necessary repairs, but priced reallllllyyyy well!
Peggie Ryan-…, Agent, El Dorado Hills, CA
Mon Feb 4, 2013
2004 Harwich Court in El Dorado Hills being sold in "as is" condition and requires an all cash buyer. There is no Mello Roos in the Waterford development (developed in 1986 by Southfork Partnership). The current Homeowners Dues is $42. a month. All of the homes are custom built. For further information on this area or El Dorado hills call Peggie Ryan-Lanigan at 916-768-4385
Kathy Russell, Agent, Folsom, CA
Fri Feb 1, 2013
The address is 2004 Harwich Court, El Dorado Hills. The hyouse has 5 bds and 4 (3 and 1/2) baths

3600 square feet. It is on the market for $525,000. They are asking for all cash - as is sale.

I'm not sure if Mello Roos is on this property, but I would assume that it did, unless the builder paid for it. If you are interested - and have cash, I'd love to help you. If you'd like something else in the area, I could set you up for listings to be emailed to you. Thanks for the question.
Margaret Hol…, Agent, Somerset, CA
Mon Jan 28, 2013
There is a notice of default filed for this property. Possibly why they are looking for a cash offer. Of course I would call and talk to the listing agent for you if you have further interest. For detailed info on the listing I'd be happy to email you the mls sheet. For now it's 3609 square feet, 5 bedrooms 4 baths, .39 acre lot with a built in pool. HOA dues 42.00 per month. All per mls. Feel free to email or call me with your email address and I'll send you the mls listing. Happy home hunting!
Connie Barnes, Agent, El Dorado Hills, CA
Sun Jan 27, 2013
The home is located in Waterford and there are no Mello Roos bonds in that village. It looks like the address is 2004 Harwich Ct, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762. According the MLS, this home has been on the market for 5 days and the seller is looking for an all cash offer. List price is $525K.
Here is a link to the listing: http://www.conniebarnes.com/mls-search.html#PropertyID=55154323
Let me know if we can be of help!

Connie