Pictures of my home are another house. How do I delete them and download photos of the correct house?

Asked by bevhale03, San Luis Obispo, CA Fri May 11, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/California/Vista/sold/6588865-23…

Answers

2
John Arendsen, Agent, Leucadia, CA
Sat May 12, 2012
You can contact emily@trulia.com. She will be able to take care of it for you. We've lived in Vista for 32 years and raised our 5 kids there. We really love Vista albeit all of our children have moved to Leucadia and Solona Beach and we actually have a vacation home in Leucadia that we spend more time at than we do in Vista. We cannot bring ourselves to sell our Vista property. Too may special memories.
Linda Brackin, Agent, Carlsbad, CA
Fri May 11, 2012
I looked up tax records and that indeed is the wrong house, that one appears to be a few doors down. Somehow, pictures were pulled from the mls to describe your house. You would have to contact someone at Trulia to have the pictures removed and the correct ones added. Sometimes, when owners sell their own homes, public sites can get incorrect information. Since they are not dealing with the homeowners, these mistakes can go undetected. It's more common than you'd think. I was able to find the correct pictures on another site. Selling a home on your own can be very stressful and challenging. If there is anything I can assist you with, please feel free to give me a call. I have lived in Vista for over twenty years and its my specialty! Good luck.

Linda Brackin
HomeLife Village Realtors
760-917-5254