Our 3 townhome arragment has a set of cement/ metal stairs that are rusting badly and need to be restored or replaced (1986 construction). Help!

Asked by Marsha, Lincoln Park, Chicago, IL Mon Aug 16, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Robert Pratt’s answer
Robert Pratt, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Aug 25, 2010
Dream Town Builders is a great contracting resource - from new construction to building repairs (including stairway repairs!).
Please feel free to call Dream Town Builders at 312.268.8000.
0 votes
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Aug 16, 2010
Have you contacted a contractor about replacing them yet? I have some good people I could recommend you. Shoot me an email and I can give you some names and numbers.

Matt Laricy
Americorp Real Estate
Brokers Associate, e-PRO
0 votes
Ryan Gossett, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Aug 16, 2010
Call Yaniv Bu. Call - 847-414-0365.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more