Our credit is not the best however we have a combined income of $ of 6000 .

Asked by katlady261, Levittown, NY Mon Feb 27, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3068279325--Bayberry-Ln-Seaford…

Answers

3
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Mon Feb 27, 2012
The question is unclear---If you are referring to the rental in the link--it appears to be a by owner rental, not showing up as available on MLS, therefore you can try directly contacting the property by clicking on the contact property tab--always verify ownership before exchanging any money/personal information. For other available area rentals check out http://www.mlsli.com. If you are looking to buy, be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously, therefore visit with any licensed loan officer to determine qualification. If you need additional assistance, feel free to contact me directly.
Linda Lazio, Agent, Massapequa, NY
Mon Feb 27, 2012
Is this 60,000 income?? There are some banks that have differant programs. Depending on how bad your credit is and the money you are working with as a down payment, my advise is to reach out to a reputable mortgage rep and have them qualifyyou under a program that best suits your needs.
Feel free to reach out and give me a call, I would be happy to discuss this further with you.
Linda Lazio
Lic Associate Broker
RE/MAX Shores
516 353-2095
Gail Gladsto…, Agent, 11743, NY
Mon Feb 27, 2012
Dear Katlady,

I a not 100% clear regarding your question, but if you are seeking a rental, I will be happy to provide you with a free account on ListingBook.com.

You will control the account and it will be your search engine for every rental (or for sale) listing on the Multiple LIsting Service.

It requires a first name, last name & email address and then it becomes all yours with your private log-on and password.

If this is of any interest to you, send me those three pieces of information and I will set it up for you. This does not obligate you to me in any way...it is a service.

Gail@GailGladstone.com 631-425-6150
That would be of great help.
Susan Lang
katlady261`@aol.com
Flag Wed Jul 18, 2012