Number of single family homes sold in last 12 months and the average number of days on market.

Asked by Louie Caraveo, Midland, TX Sat Jul 2, 2011

Answers

2
Michael Wool…, Agent, Angel Fire, NM
Sun Jul 3, 2011
There were 70 single family home sold in the last 12 months. Days on the market will AVERAGE just under 500.
Michael Woolley, CRS
Broker
Prudential Angel Fire Real Estate
575.377.6677
Peter Shoberg, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Sat Jul 2, 2011
Lou,

I am a broker in Albuquerque. Two years ago I had a customer interested in Angelfire and joined the Taos County Association of Realtors. I don't recall readily available statistics from their MLS, and I am no longer a member of TCAR. In fact, I remember spending a lot of effort compiling that information for that time frame.

Many of the Brokerages in Angelfire are members of TCAR, and most Anglefire listings are on the TCAR website. Also, most Brokerages have their own websites, but I can't find any readily available stats. One of the brokers at Monte Verde Realty (Don Borgeson I think) was very helpful with some of that information.

Also, a local appraiser might have the type of information you are looking for, and might be willing to share it.

I hope this info was a little bit helpful. If you have any other questions, I am happy to give you my opinion and share what information I do have. Pete Shoberg - pssinc@q.com or (505) 259-9069.