No basement in this property? Are the 4 bedrooms all in the main house and how many baths in main house?

Asked by joed, Newark, DE Thu Apr 26, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3064779859-2933-Frazer-Rd-New…

Answers

4
Joseph Artys…, Agent, Wilmington, DE
Thu Apr 26, 2012
It is confusing the way that it is written up. There is no basement. The kitchen, living room, dining room and the 4 bedrooms are on the first floor of the main house. The listing agent indicated that there are 2 1/2 baths, but she does not say where they are located. She also refers to a carriage office 14' X 10' and a carriage bedroom 15' X 11'. Both are on the 2nd floor. I assume they are on the 2nd floor of the separate carriage house. I have a call in to her to get answers to the questions.

The house was listed on 9/18/2011 for $300k. The price was reduced to $285,000 on 3/16/2012. This is a guess but probably $75k or more of the price is because of the carriage house and the 2.91 acres.

Now I am curious. Even if you are slightly interested in the house, let's go take a look and find out what is going on. I live about 10 minutes from the house. They require 24 hours notice to see the property.
Katina Geral…, Agent, Wilmington, DE
Thu Apr 26, 2012
Hello Joe,
What a great property! There is no basement. All 4 bedrooms are in the main house with an additional one in the carriage house along with a bath. Let me know if you would like to schedule a showing for this house or any others. I am happy to help! 302-383-5412
Kat
Lee Buzalek, Agent, Christiana, DE
Thu Apr 26, 2012
Hi Joe, This property does not have a basement. Would you like to set an appointment to see this home or would you prefer me to find you a home with a basement? Give me a call at (302) 528-0222.
Lee
Carol Succar…, Agent, Lewes, DE
Thu Apr 26, 2012
There is no basement in the property. And yes the bedrooms are all in the main house. 2 on 1st floor and 2 on second. (Attic converted to rooms). There are 2 full baths and 1 have bath. Anything else you need just let me know. PS Don't forget to hit the open houses this weekend (Saturday and Sunday!) It is National Open House Weekend! Great way to shop