Property Q&A in Flint>Question Details

amangham, Home Buyer in Flint, MI

My wife and were wondering about the lease/opt ??? Details

Asked by amangham, Flint, MI Mon Aug 12, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3088138724-5239-Briarcrest-Dr…

Answers

2
This home is available on a Land Contract with a minimum of $8,000.00 down, no lease option available at this time but you can do a Land Contract. This is listed with my company, please feel free to call or e-mail me.

Burrell Realty
(810)814-0482
Jmarks.Burrell@gmail.com
The lease option requires a downpayment of $5,000 and $1,100 a month lease purchase price $139,000. with the buyer getting refinanced in 3 years. The $5,000 go toward the balance of the home when it is refinanced.
There is a lease application form to be filled out if you are interested. Call me if you have questions
810 845 7861
Thank You Geri.....The reason why we asked about the lease /opt is because we're
planning on working on our credit for the next couple of years but what we keep hearing is that in a couple years property will study be rising..So that being said we were wondering could you help us , We currently stay in Davison but we were searching all around the surrounding cities ...Question is this the only house that you know with lease/ opt ??? Or could you send us a list ???? payment for a month $800-$1400
Flag Tue Aug 13, 2013