My son is interested in this property. How can we make an appointment to see the property?

Asked by ccq, Anchorage, AK Mon Jan 7, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3100607405--Natrona-Ave-An…

Answers

7
Yvan Corbin, Agent, Anchorage, AK
Wed Jan 9, 2013
Can you send me a good contact number and I will gladly assist you? Thanks, Yvan Corbin
Barb Huntley, Agent, Anchorage, AK
Tue Jan 8, 2013
This property is not yet active on the market. Is there somewhere I can contact you when it gets listed? Would you also be interested in seeing other properties in the meantime?

Barbara Huntley
907-227-5228
Prudential Jack White Vista Real Estate
Barb Huntley, Agent, Anchorage, AK
Tue Jan 8, 2013
This property is not yet active on the market. Is there somewhere I can contact immediatly you when it gets listed? Would you also be interested in seeing other properties in the meantime?

Barbara Huntley
907-227-5228
Prudential Jack White Vista Real Estate
Christina Ga…, Agent, Anchorage, AK
Tue Jan 8, 2013
Thank you for contacting me about this property. It is no longer available. May I search my Multiple Listing Service for similar properties, or properties that meet the needs for your son? I can email them, at no obligation.
Beth Fread, Agent, Wasilla, AK
Tue Jan 8, 2013
Because I can only find this property via Realty Trac (which requires paid membership), I suggest that you go out to Natrona Ave. and look for a vacant property that has a foreclosure notice (and maybe a Realtor sign) posted in front of it.

The posted notice may have a contact number on it ... Best wishes ...
Thank you. We will do that.
Flag Wed Jan 9, 2013
, ,
Tue Jan 8, 2013
Hi. That property is not currently for sale. I can give you the address if you would like and we can set an alert as soon as Fannie Mae places it on the market. I would be happy to give you more information on foreclosures and short sales, let me know how I can help.

Thanks!

Katherine
Brandy Penni…, Agent, Anchorage, AK
Mon Jan 7, 2013
Hi there feel free to call or text me to set up your appointment for tomorrow.

227-6682
Brandy Pennington
Keller Williams