My property taxes went up over $600 a year, my neighbors taxes went down. How do I dispute this in Ohio?

Asked by Janice, Hamilton County, OH Tue Feb 3, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Jamal Hadi, Agent, Scarsdale, NY
Wed Feb 4, 2009
Contact the town assesor. Property value has gone down,
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Property Q&A in Popular Cities in Hamilton County

Email me when…

Learn more