My husband is in the Military and we just recieved orders to Moody AFB so we've been looking for a house, we are really interested in a house

Asked by Mgibbons23, Valdosta, GA Tue Feb 2, 2010

located at 3938 Stratford Cir. 31605, can anyone give me more information on this house it only has 6 pictures so we can't really see what it has to offer.

Answers

5
Andy Deal, Agent, Valdosta, GA
Wed Feb 3, 2010
I am not sure you received my earlier response so I am sending this again.
I lived on Stratford Circle for a number of years. I is very convenient to MAFB.
The listing on our mls shows 10 pictures. I will be glad to take more if you would like.
We handle a lot of the military families that come to Moody. OUR BROKER REBATES 20% of the buyer side commission for our active military.
If I can assist you in any way please contact me at 229-292-2021 or at andy@prudentialacsrealestate.com.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Welcome to MAFB.
Kim Lenz, , Valdosta, GA
Tue Feb 2, 2010
Hi Mindy!

I emailed you yesterday with my contact info because you had visited our EXIT website as well. This tells me you are actively searching for homes here. Please text or call me at 229 300-4686 as soon as you get a spare moment, & I'd love to discuss this with you. I'll be happy to go out to that property & take more pix for you. Valdosta's a great place & I'm sure you & your husband are going to like it here! I've lived here all my life, and I'd love to share my knowledge of this area with you. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks, Kim Lenz kim@exitintouch.com
Sylvia Hutton, Agent, Valdosta, GA
Tue Feb 2, 2010
To follow up on my earlier answer. You can contact me at 229-560-6647 or by email at <sylviahutton@valdostarealtors.com>
Sylvia Hutton, Agent, Valdosta, GA
Tue Feb 2, 2010
Let me be one of the first to say "welcome to Valdosta and Moody AFB". The home of interest to you at 3938 Stratford Circle is still showing as an active listing in our local Multiple Listing Service. Unfortunately there are only the six photos showing for other agents as well. If you would like, I will be happy to contact the owner and make arrangements to take additional photos and email them to you.

The information I do have on this property is that it is a five bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home with approximately 2500 sq ft of heated cooled area. It appears that a portion of this square footage comes from a garage that has been enclosed and made into a family room. Therefore this offers two living areas as well as the five bedrooms.

If you desire, I will be happy to send you information not only on this property, but other similar properties that meet your criteria. Just send me an email and let me know how I can assist you in planning for your move here.
Janice MacMi…, Agent, Valdosta, GA
Tue Feb 2, 2010
Please send me your email address and I would be happy to send you more info.
janice.macmillan@century21.com