Cheryl, Home Buyer in Strongsville, OH

My husb and I love this house. I saw on another web site that a sale was pending. If it doesn't go thru we want to be notified. It's no. 2 on our list

Asked by Cheryl, Strongsville, OH Thu Mar 10, 2011

Please contact me at isoemup We are looking for vacation property vacation in florida and will not be financing. The deal will be strictly cash. Do not know if that makes a different. I know a contract may be pending. If anything goes wrong, we'd love to be on top of it.

This question is about this property:…

Hi Cheryl,

Were you able to find something? I would be happy to help. The home at 4133 Claremont Dr appears to have been withdrawn from the market on 11/02/2012. Not sure why. If you are still looking for nice vacation property, please contact our office.

Best wishes!

Fred Strickroot, Realtor®, MBA, CDPE
Florida Lic. Real Estate Brokerage
2154 Seven Springs Blvd, Suite 103
Trinity, FL 34655
Also just so you know, the "approved" price may end up being significantly higher than the list price. You see with a Short Sale, the lender is taking a loss on their investment and will order appraisals to determine value. Many Short Sales have absurdly low asking prices that are not in the realm of possibility.

Also we have some Short Sales where an investor will try to buy it at well below market and will then "flip" it to the next buyer. You will not get a "deal" on one of those types of Short Sales.

Your very best deal will be a bank owned listing that needs repairs. Since you're able to pay ALL CASH you will have the budget to make repairs and your offer will be held high by the bank's asset manager that has to chose among the multiple offers normally received on bank owned listings. Not always but they usually underprice REOs to attract a bidding war.

If you're not yet working with a Realtor, you're welcome to sign up for a ListingBook account on my website and it will notify you of new bargain priced properties.

Alma Rose Kee, PA
Future Home Realty
Hello Cheryl;

This is a short sale so it may take a while before it closes or has any answers about when it will close. I would be happy to send you similar listings if you want to contact me via email.

Mary Ann Lemon, Realtor