My friend will a get a mortgage for me to buy and flip a house. I do not want him to pay taxes on the profits from the sale of the house. How?

Asked by Bobm., Auburn Hills, MI Wed Jun 23, 2010

How do I avoid this?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more