My daughter( owns a townhome) neighbor is allowing their property to rot and it is part of the adjoining wall. Does she have any leagal options?

Asked by Steve, North Carolina Wed Sep 29, 2010

My daughters neighbor has allowed a large part of her corner rood and exterior wall to rot and my daughter can not convience her to repair it. Does she have legal rights to force the repaie since it is a common or shared wall that seperates the two townhouses?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Jeff Monfils, Agent, Mount Holly, NC
Thu Sep 30, 2010
I would contact the HOA (Home Owners Association) and report the problem. They would be able to better direct your options.
Kindest Regards,

Jeff Monfils
Broker | Director North Carolina Operations
Bastille Real Estate
1 vote
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more