My daughter is 11, are there kids in this neighborhood? How are the schools?

Asked by J, Sammamish, WA Thu Apr 30, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/photos/1036351654-5856-N-Fore…

Answers

1
Maria K Than…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri May 1, 2009
Hello J "Homebuyer", This neighborhood is Sauganash .... there are plenty of schools in this neighborhood, as well as families. My best advice to you is to call the local police department to get the police reports and then I can email you information regarding the schools in the area. If you are not working with an agent yet, I would be happy to assist you. I have been selling real estate for thirteen years and have lived in Chicago for 22 years. If you are interested in chatting you may reach me on my cell phone, 312.296.4114. Just as an fyi, agents can't comment on "good" or "bad" anything! What we can do is give you the tools and information so that you can determine your own decisions regarding whether an area is good for you and your family to live in. It looks like you live out of state and you really need to rely on someone who is experienced. I would be happy to helpTake care!!