My credit is not good but I can afford to put 40% down towaed a purchase.

Asked by Andre Dixon, North Las Vegas, NV Thu Jun 28, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3071086938-6021-Aripeka-St-He…

Answers

6
Antonio Gast…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Thu Jun 28, 2012
I have a lender who will finance you with 25% down at 7% rate. Purchase price would need to be no less than 160,000 since the loan would need to be a minimum 120,000.

I have another investor who can finance any property 25% down and rate would be anywhere from 11-12%.

Call me at 702-622-7601 to discuss your options for a home.
Myra Gouger, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Sun Jul 1, 2012
It is difficult to get mortgages these days. Speak to a mortgage professional and they can counsel you on what to do to get your credit score up so that you would qualify for a home.
Steven Shluk…, , Henderson, NV
Sun Jul 1, 2012
I might be able to help you. Where and what price range are you looking for ? Why is your credit bad? due to short sale/foreclosure or other trasons? I represent an investor with 12 houses in Summerlin who wants people like you and she will carry the paper (be the lender ) at 7.5% interest, no points or bank/lender fees
Lenora Pauls…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Thu Jun 28, 2012
Hi Andre,
Agree you need to speak with a lender as they can review your credit, discuss options with you to move in the right direction to clean up your credit. Email me at lapis99@aol.com and or call me at 702-591-0300 and will get you pointed in the right direction toward purchasing a home in the near future.
Myra Gouger, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Thu Jun 28, 2012
Speak with a mortgage professional. Only they can determine if you qualify for anything.
Steven Sales, Agent, Henderson, NV
Thu Jun 28, 2012