My boyfriend and his family used to live here about 3 years ago, we are searing for his mother. Any phone number available of the previous tenant ?

Asked by v.Gutierrezx024, Albuquerque, NM Fri Feb 8, 2013

PLEASE HELP -text 661 236 1175

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/New_Mexico/Albuquerque/sold/1284…

Answers

1
Mary Padilla, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Sat Feb 9, 2013
I looked up the home. it sold in June of 2006 and again in Sept of 2012. The owners in 2006 would have been the ones that rented it out to her. i would need her name and maybe the actual year that you think she lived there. Then, I can contact the Realtor and see if they are willing to give out the former owner's name and number for me to contact. If you'd like this confidentially handled, please email me at TeamMary@yahoo.com

Also, if you haven't already done so, try posting your search on FACEBOOK. A daughter was just reunited with her biological mom by starting with her own 200 contacts and asking each of them to send it out. It was estimated that it went to 120,000 people and she was found. Six degrees of separation is all we really are.

Mary