My Father and I have lived together for 15 yrs with my late husband and 3 son's. He's lived in the same house for over 35. 5 yrs ago my

Asked by Sbrazingto, Chico, CA Wed Sep 30, 2009

husband died and left us with several bills we had to refinance the house to pay these bills off. i was able to refinance with him but with a super high interest rate for only one year and then I would have to refinance. with in that year we found ourselves struggling. My sister was out of state and having issues of her own so between the both of us she decided to bring herself and 3 children to California from Texas. within 2 months we were able to refinance but within 5 months she was out of the house and out of the town we live in. Lets just say things did not work out for either of us. My father and I have continued to be here and struggled, Indy Mac was able to lower our house payments so we are able to make ends meet. My question is how can we get her off the loan? she never helped with one house payment. My father and I have only taken care of the payment. does anyone have any ideas. Our credit is not that good due to this. She's now trying to move on and has since remarried. I was just info