Me and My best friend are looking to buy a house. We are new home buyers and need help with the process!!

Asked by j.weaver777, Merriam, KS Wed Nov 14, 2012

We both work full-time at the same place and we have 2 little boys. We are excited about looking for a house.

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3047484399-8005-Nebraska-Ave-…

Answers

4
Cammy Hinson, Agent, Olathe, KS
Wed Nov 14, 2012
Always start with a pre-approval, Ron Yarbrough at Bank of Kansas City will do one right over the phone and tell you what you qualify for

Ron Yarbrough - CMPS (r) NMLS # 263379
Certified Mortgage Planning Specialist
APPLY ONLINE

913-307-1608 office
913-579-4939 cell
913-982-8605 Right Fax

Tell him I sent you... and once he gives you a price range give me a call and we will start with an auto-search to your email, it will send you only homes with the criteria you want... you can look at pics first and then we can start looking!! Let me know how else I can help you!!!

Cammy Hinson
Reece And Nichols
CammyHinson.ReeceAndNichols.com (you can search for homes here on this site)
Cammy@ReeceNichols.com (e-mail)
913-279-1673 (cell)
Ok I will give him a call on my lunch break and then contact you. Are the numbers that you gave me his numbers?
Flag Wed Nov 14, 2012
Walt Doppelt, Agent, Overland Park, KS
Wed Nov 14, 2012
Are you pre-approved with a lender for a mortgage? You can visit our website kcrealgroup.com which has a wealth of information and guidance for first time home buyers then you can contact us at via the website and we will be more than happy to work with you. We are associated with Reece and Nichols.
Stephen Fost…, , Overland Park, KS
Wed Nov 14, 2012
Hi. I am Stephen Foster, and we used to live in Mirriam. I would be very happy to assist you with your home buying experience. Please contact me at your convenience to discuss your goals and start the search for your "perfect" home. 913-660-6586.
Steve Hulme, Agent, Overland Park, KS
Wed Nov 14, 2012
I would love to assist you with your search for a new home. I work with many first time home buyers. Give me a call at 913-707-3800 and we can schedule a time to go look at this property and similar homes in the area. Have you talked to a lender about a pre-approval yet? If not I can recomend some good lenders for you to talk to. Just give me a call and we will get the process started for you.
Steve Hulme
913-707-3800