Map appears incorrect. Confirm location please on map.

Asked by Michael, Washington Wed Jan 18, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3062521985-16436-E-Duane-Ln-S…

Answers

6
Wade Kawaha…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Wed Jan 18, 2012
Hi Michael,

The map is correct and this home is in a rural area. If you are looking for a vacation home in the Scottsdale area, this may not be the place for you. The upkeep would be harder since you are in Washington, but if you were thinking about relocating to the area and if you like a more rural setting, this could be ideal. If you would like to view more properties in the area, please contact me or visit my website to search for homes. http://www.arizona-listings.com
Michael High…, , Phoenix, AZ
Wed Jan 18, 2012
You are correct, Michael. The 'pin' is on a house on 164th St. The property for sale is actually the 4th house East of 164th St, on the North side, of the street just North of the 'pin' location.
John J. Hay, , Scottsdale, AZ
Wed Jan 18, 2012
This is the correct location. Let me know if you would like to see this property.

John
Cristine Orz…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Colorado Springs, CO
Wed Jan 18, 2012
map appears to show the correct location Rio Verde is east of Alma school / dynamite....please do advise if there is anything I can do to help with more info. Warm regards, Cristine
Yvonne Boute…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Wed Jan 18, 2012
Hi Michael:
No, the address is correct. Location is near "Rio Verde" which very far away from civilization in the area. :-) Also this property is on a lot that is over 1-acre. If you just click further out on the map, you'll see there is life in Rio Verde. This location is far north and east of Scottsdale -- I've shown property out there a time or two and I always feel like I'm driving to a dude ranch waaaaaay out in the country. If you have other questions, please let me know. Good luck with your home search. Best, Yvonne

Yvonne Boutell, ABR®, SRES®
Real Estate Consultant
Mobile: 480-200-6008
Email: yvonne.arizona@gmail.com
Prudential Arizona Properties
Scottsdale Kierland Office
Office Fax: 480-505-6306
"Making Your Dreams a Reality"
Michael High…, , Phoenix, AZ
Wed Jan 18, 2012
The property is located on Duane Lane just east of 164th St. Duane is 1 block south of E Dixileta Dr. The home is the 4th lot on the North side of Duane. Call me at 480-309-8891 if you would like to see it.