Lovely place but I'm certainly not interested at $205/sq.ft.

Asked by Derik, 89129 Mon Jan 5, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1032076244-7653-Winterthur-Ct…

Answers

4
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Thu Jan 8, 2009
derik,

We certainly understand your position. Our advice is to not get hung up on the $295/sq.ft number that only represents a best sinerio number for the seller. It's highly doubtful they will attain this number in the present market.

If you like this home, do some investigative work and collect some information that will help you see things more clearly. We strongly recommend taking a look at the local market, particularly homes that are most like the subject home that have sold in the past 4-6 months. By reviewing this information, your options should become clearer.

Ask a real estate professional to provide you with this information. They will be happy to support your interests.

The Eckler team
Len McGuirk, , Las Vegas, NV
Thu Jan 8, 2009
Derik,

Are you interested in purchasing a home in this excellent market? If so, call me and I would be happy to help you find the best deals that match your criteria. My contact info is posted below.

$205/sq.ft. is definitely way too high in this current market unless the area is very exclusive, which this home is not in such an area. I can find you great deals for less than half the price for just as nice of a home.

Len McGuirk
Prudential Americana Group
Cell: (702) 203-6688
LenM@AmericanaGrp.com
Delete Me, , 89052
Mon Jan 5, 2009
Hi Derik,

I agree, this property is grossly overpriced. There are just too many properties out there of similar size and quality that are priced at $125 / sq. ft. and below.

This is the kind of property that is going to see price reductions and its "value" be attacked. When the media and whatever "experts" are out there saying prices will drop another 10%-15%, it is the over priced properties like this one that are the poster children for it. However, there are literally thousands of properties available throughout the valley that are aggressively priced and would be considered great purchases now.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me anytime.

Best wishes,

Mike Dobranski, REALTOR®
Keller Williams Realty - The Marketplace
Las Vegas / Henderson, NV

702-370-3521
Mike@PrimeRealEstateLasVegas.com
http://www.PrimeRealEstateLasVegas.com
John Brassner, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Mon Jan 5, 2009
You are right. There are much better deals out there. Contact me if you want me to email you listings matching your specific criteria.

John Brassner, Realtor, MBA
Windermere Summerlin Real Estate.
john@john4realty.com
702-808-9816