Looking to purchase a home/condo for my daughter in the range of 50,000 - 65,000. Interested in viewing condo

Asked by Vincent And Sonja Turley, Pittsburg, CA Fri Jan 16, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1072559085-41-Lou-Ann-Pl-Pitt…

Answers

6
Craig Lawler, Agent, Concord, CA
Fri Jan 23, 2009
Vincent - As of today, there are 15 available listings in Antioch, 9 in Pittsburg and 5 in Bay Point that are up to $65,000. Please let me know if you would like me to email you the listings to take a look at online. Thank you.
Wolfgang Cro…, Agent, Pittsburg, CA
Tue Feb 3, 2009
Right now they are going for an average price of about 64,000. There are many that have been on the market for over 150 days which means that the sellers will be more motivated.
Vincent And…, Home Buyer, Pittsburg, CA
Mon Feb 2, 2009
No, she does not go to LMC, but what are the condos going for near LMC?
Wolfgang Cro…, Agent, Pittsburg, CA
Fri Jan 30, 2009
Vincent,
I want to ask one question of the top, is your daughter going to LMC? If so, there are some great condos directly across the street from LMC that have been fully updated. I see that you have interest in a property on Lou Ann, but if your daughter is going to LMC, I would consider the condos across the street. We just closed a deal on 2225 Lakeview so I know the area well. What are you looking for in a condo?
Jerry Flynn, Agent, Clayton, CA
Sat Jan 17, 2009
Vincent,

There are a lot to choose from in the Antioch area, in this price range. If you need assistance, you can contact me at:

Have a Great Day Vincent.

Jerry Flynn
Old West Realty Inc.
925-820-6550
April Perry, , Brentwood, CA
Fri Jan 16, 2009
Hi, if you are interested in viewing this property I can help.