Doug, Home Buyer in Cincinnati, OH

Looking to buy a 2 bed/bath condo gulf-front as vacation rental property. Looking to stay at $250k or less. Any suggestions on properties?

Asked by Doug, Cincinnati, OH Thu Feb 9, 2012

Looking for something newer (i.e. 10 years old or less) and modest HOA fees ($500 or less /month). Don't need any extravagant property, just a good location and the basics like a pool, fitness facility, and parking. Will be traveling to PCB in June to look at property and meet with an agent.

Answers

8
Hi Doug,
Right up my alley. I work exclusively as a Buyer's Representative. I assit buyers with selections that make sense, save them plenty of money in the process, and help them avoid costly mistakes when it comes to an investment unit. I would love to assist you. To start with, you will need to be prequalified as a buyer. If paying cash, you will need to provide proof of the cash funds. Once you get this out of the way, you are then ready to shop. Similar to going to a car dealership and looking at new cars. They run a credit report on you and make sure you will qualify as a buyer. Condo purchases are more difficult to buy than a single family home. For instance, the amount required down will be higher.

I can put you in touch with a lender who can prequalify you for the purchase. You would be under no obligation to use them, but it gets you the letter I need to begin the search. I cover the Panhandle and condos are my specility. Feel free to read my testionmonials at my website. Kelly Klein
Hi Doug,
I specialize in Gulf Front condos in Panama City Beach. I'm also a Licensed Real Estate Instructor so you can feel confident that I bring the highest level of experience and expertise to my work. Here are a couple of properties that fit your criteria that are currently on the market. http://www.panamacityhomesonline.net/bco/maildoc/b0957_13288…

Feel free to call me anytime.
My Best,
Opey Russ
Broker-Associate
Beachy Beach Real Estate
http://www.BeachyBeach.com
opey@opey.com
Licensed Real Estate Instructor
Florida Real Estate Academy
http://www.FloridaRealEstateAcademy.com
Hi Doug! As the others have said...your possibilities are endless right now!~
I have been a Buyer Specialist for 8 years, and would love the opportunity to work for you. I would love for you to email or call me, and let me explain the advantages of working with a Buyer Specialist. I also have numerous properties that I want you to review. Looking forward to hearing from you...:)
Mia
Hi Doug,
There are condos that meet your requirements. You may be able to get in one that has never been lived it. You would be very likely to find something 10 years old and newer. But why go older if you can go newer? :-)

Theres maybe quite a bit to choose from.

If you are going to be here until June I would like to suggest that you le us put you an a custom search for you in our MLS.

With the criteria for what you are looking for we can set you up on a search in our MLS so that you will get an automatic email from the MLS whenever a property that meets your criteria comes on the market, has a price change, goes under contract or gets sold. You might find that very helpful in learning where the different building are and of course seeing ehat the market is doing w/ regard to the type of condo you are looking for.

If you have not chosen an agent yet please look through our customer reviews noted below and let us know your thoughts.

Kind regards, Mike and Vivian Foate
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mike's Cell: 850-596-4236
Vivian's Cell: 850-814-2372
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mike and Vivian Foate-REALTORS®
Prudential Shimmering Sands Realty, Inc.
7923 Panama City Beach Parkway
Panama City Beach, FL 32407

Kiva.org - Loans That Change Lives! Make a loan and change a life!
See who we have loaned to: http://www.kiva.org/lender/mike2455

http://www.vivianfoate.com/testimonials.shtml
I love Majestic Towers It is rght in the heart of the beach and this building always stays swamped in season. There is a nice 2/2 in there for right at 200K. This building is only 5 years old and the HOA's are very reasonable. There are actually 104 units available gulf front that meet your criteria. You have to be very careful a lot of the condos have more then allowable units behind on their HOA fees and cannot get financing. You can only buy in those buildings if your paying cash. I am consistanly in the top 5% of real estate agents in this market. I would be glad to send you the list of whats available and show you the ones you like. Joel 850-258-2470
Grand Panama!! You can own a Gulf front two bedroom, two bathroom with a bunk, still be under your price cap, and have the location and ammenities you're requesting. You will also be about 20% under your HOA fee requirement. It gets better.... Two bedrooms have been the highest demanded units in recent years for vacation rentals. I can also assist you in speaking with someone that can give you estimates of what you can expect to gross from ownership of this opportune investment.

Tom Lewis
850.249.3714
Tom.Lewis@CountsRealEstate.com
Doug, there are quite a few nice complexes in Panama City Beach that will fit what you're looking for. I would be happy to set you up on an automatic email system where you receive the newest listings for condos like this the day they are listed for sale. Let me know if you're interested. In the meantime, be sure to check out my website where you can search the mls.
Web Reference: http://www.amandacorbin.com
Hello, I work on site and specialize in all PCB condominiums. Please call me at 850-517-5386,

Jan Renae Walding
Coldwell Banker United
850-517-5386