Looking for whoever has the manufactured home listed at 1064 Home St., The Dalles, OR 97058. I contacted RealtyTrac twice and no contact back.

Asked by Patty, The Dalles, OR Tue Mar 29, 2011

Answers

3
Dave Sutton, Agent, Portland, OR
Tue Mar 29, 2011
Hi Patty,

Realty Trac listings on Trulia are not necessarily actually for sale (and I could not find an MLS listing for this address). Realty Trac wants to sell you a subscription $(49.95?month) to their service which provides information on NOD's and homes in other stages of what might some day be a listing for sale or even a sheriff's sale.

NOD's (Notice Of Default) are nothing more than a notice from the lender to the owner that they are 90 or more days behind on the payments, which gives the lender the right to START foreclosure proceedings. If the owner brings the mortgage payments current, or makes other arrangements with the lender, the home never goes up for sale, even though it looked like it was from the Realty Trac posting.

That might explain why you could see a RealtyTrac listing on a home that's not actually for sale. for more about Realty Trac's "listings" read my blog post at http://www.trulia.com/blog/dave_sutton_windermere_walnut_cre…
April Moore, , The Dalles, OR
Tue Mar 29, 2011
I can help you! Call me anytime 541-296-8880 April Moore, John L Scott Columbia Gorge.

It's my passion to help people find their dream home.
Lana Lavenba…, Agent, Grants Pass, OR
Tue Mar 29, 2011
That is not uncommon to not have a contact back from Realty Trac. I dont know that they have any live people working on getting the properties sold- they just get them out on to websites and drive us all crazy trying to figure out how we can get them shown and sold. Good luck!