Looking for information about home

Asked by goblugal, Lancaster, PA Sun Jul 29, 2012

This home was on the market for over 3 years, now apparently off. It is obviously uninhabited, and becoming run down. How can I get info about this home?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Pennsylvania/Lancaster/sold/3246…

Answers

5
Jennifer Rule, Agent, Lancaster, PA
Mon Jul 30, 2012
Hi there,
This property was taken off of the market a yerar ago. It sounds like it might be in the foreclosure process, which can take some time. I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have or look into this further. Feel free to contact me anytime - jennifer@brunnerburkhart.com.
Karl Seidel, Agent, Lancaster, PA
Sun Jul 29, 2012
It sounds like that is a distressed or foreclosure property. QYour best bet is to work with a Buyers Agent who will research the property for you and try to help you secure that home. If you would like to meet with me I can explain the buying process to you and help you get that property. Give me a call or email me at kdseidel1@gmail.com.
, ,
Sun Jul 29, 2012
What is your e-mail. I will forward you the MLS data about the home. You can look on the county's database to see if it is going into foreclosure or who the lender is that has the home. I am available if you have any questions. It could be a great deal!
Thanks Daniele, my email is: goblugal@hotmail.com. I have a friend who grew up in that neighborhood who knows a little of the history. We stopped by today to take a look. Definitely going downhill fast :-(
Flag Sun Jul 29, 2012
Flag Sun Jul 29, 2012
, ,
Sun Jul 29, 2012
The best thing to do would be to work with a buyer agent- They will assist you and represent your best interests. I am a no fee buyer agent. I can be reached at 717-669-7894.

Daniele Seldomridge
sales@lancasterprudential.net
717-669-7894

Prudential Lancaster Real Estate
100 Foxshire Drive
Lancaster, PA 17601
717-291-9101
Jeff Snyder, Agent, Lancaster, PA
Sun Jul 29, 2012
Dear sir or Madame,

I found the property in the local MLS as an expired listing and was removed from active in May 2011. If you are interested in the property, please reply or call me directly and we can discuss your options.

Jeff Snyder
Coldwell Banker
jsnyder@cbsp.com
717-278-1117