Looking for an Cuyahoga County Ohio attorney to fight my property taxes. I tried myself but the value only got lowered $10,000.

Asked by Joe Cremo, Cleveland, OH Fri Mar 19, 2010

Should be fairly easy since house did transfer within the past year.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Svetlana Sto…, Agent, Cleveland, OH
Fri Mar 19, 2010
Joe, did you file the complaint for 2009 with Cuyahoga County Board of Revision? $10,000 value reduction might be related to a market value adjustment, which was in 2009. It's still time to file a complaint till March 31, 2010.
Usually you don't need an attorney to reduce your property assessed value if you purchased a house in an arm length transaction. Just attach a copy of your HUD-1 statement.
0 votes
David Sharkey, Agent, Cleveland, OH
Fri Mar 19, 2010
Contact Aryeh Dori 216-650-2038.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more